Floorplan flexibility with the all space you need.
You need a warehouse & industrial building that’s constructed with high-quality materials and offers flexible floorplans and designs that meet your business’ needs. Our warehouses:
- Feature large overheard doors with plenty of clearance for large equipment
- Have floorplans with the ability to accommodate heavy machinery, large assembly lines or industrial storage
- Offer custom exterior options for maximum curb appeal
- Can accommodate multiple overhead doors and loading docks
- Are much more energy efficient than steel-frame buildings because of their post-frame construction
And you’ll benefit from your dedicated and experienced FBi Buildings team, who is there to ensure a smooth building experience from start to finish.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses high-quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our warehouse & industrial buildings can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Inside liner options
- Large overhead doors
- Multiple loading docks
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Warehouse & Industrial Gallery