Storage with a strong foundation.
Safely store your vehicles in a post-frame garage building that’s stronger than stick-built. Our garages:
- Feature strong foundations for lasting, durable buildings
- Are made from the highest-quality materials, from stainless steel screws to Perma-Columns and more
- Have many customizable exterior options for buildings that looks great on any property
And you benefit from the expertise of your dedicated FBi Buildings team, who works closely with you throughout the process to ensure a smooth building experience.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs, so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses superior quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our garages can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Interior steel wall and ceiling liners
- Overhead doors
“No problems - service was excellent. Craftsmanship excellent. Building well worth the price.”
from our customers!
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Residential Buildings Gallery