FBi Buildings, Inc. is seeking a full-time Project Manager who will lead in the scheduling of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, and status reports. Create milestones, tasks, resources, and critical paths. Serve to remove impediments and mitigate obstacles for the team and project success. Prioritize, plan, request resources, and assign tasks for multiple client teams.
- Define project core team members and operate in cross-functional teams to achieve milestones and required deliverables.
- Deliver all projects to meet or exceed financial, time, and quality Key Performance Indicators.
- Execute projects utilizing required PMO standard tools and templates, including project master schedules, resource allocation matrix, and project action items.
- Actively communicate program status, timing, action items, issues, risks, and updates.
- Provide updates and data consistently to the project management team, other department heads, and executive leaders.
- Manage and resolve issues that arise during the project process in a timely, effective, and calm manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of Associates degree in engineering, program management, business management, or a related field
- Excellent ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Healthcare, vision, and dental options
- Six (6) paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
FBi Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.