FBi Buildings, Inc. is a leader in the industry in post-frame construction. We have been in business since 1958.
We are currently looking for a Crew Foreman in and around the following towns: Angola and Auburn.
The Crew Foreman will create a team that constructs quality projects that are profitable and provides a positive construction experience for the customer.
Crew Foreman will be put through an extensive training program.
Construction Crew Foreman Responsibilities:
- Crew Foreman provides professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treats all employees and customers with dignity and respect
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures
- Crew Foreman coordinates efforts for continuous crew training.
- Organize specific jobs for the crew members in a way that provides opportunities for success
- Crew Foreman performs daily discussions with crew covering:
- Review daily assignments for each crew employee
- State the expected and acceptable progress for the day
- Review safety and training items and discuss overall job performance
- Provide Project Management to include plan reading, scheduling coordinating suppliers and subcontractors, and project completion
- Understand and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Complete all required paperwork
- Minimum of 2 years leadership in management in the building construction industry
- Standard lifting requirements - 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment safely, efficiently, and effectively
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment and at various heights
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule and work in various types of weather
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Established organizational and planning skills
- Identifying and carrying out the training and development needs of your immediate team
- Medical/dental/prescription/vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays/Paid Time Off
- Weather Pay
- 401K Opportunity
- And Much More
FBi Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.