Where to go when you’ve got work to do.
You need a durable, quality workshop you can rely on when it’s time to get things done. FBi Buildings workshops are built to last – and to look great on your property. Our workshops:
- Can be built to accommodate anything, from woodworking tools to large machinery that needs repairs
- Use the highest-quality building materials, from Perma-Columns to stainless steel screws and more
- Can be insulated for year-round use – post-frame construction is energy efficient
And your dedicated FBi Buildings team will be there to help create a hassle-free building experience, every step of the way.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses high-quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our workshops can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Inside liner options
- Overhead doors
“The only possible thing that could be any more improvement, would be if the building were free!”
from our customers!
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Residential Buildings Gallery