Protection you can trust for all your “toys.”
When you need a durable, customized space to store watercraft or recreational vehicles, an FBi Buildings post-frame building is a great choice. Our boat, RV and ATV storage buildings:
- Are an economical way to get large storage space that’s maintenance free
- Feature the highest-quality building materials, from Kynar paint to Perma-Columns and more
- Offer many custom exterior options, so they look attractive on your property
And your dedicated FBi Buildings team works closely with you throughout the process to ensure a hassle-free building experience, from discovery to service after the sale.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses high-quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our boat, RV and ATV storage buildings can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Interior steel wall and ceiling liners
- Split-sliding doors and pull-through storage
Joe & Linda Mondelli
“Everything went perfect. The building is exactly what we wanted plus more. It was nice to deal with professionals from the office to the carpenters.”
from our customers!
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Residential Buildings Gallery