Buildings that don’t sell you short on quality.
When you want a durable, versatile retail space for your business – no matter how large or small – post-frame construction from FBi Buildings has the benefits you need. Our retail buildings:
- Offer you open, adaptable, or multi-use floorplans to accommodate your business needs
- Use the highest-quality building materials, from MSR lumber to stainless steel screws and more
- Allow to you place doors and windows virtually anywhere to maximize flow and lighting
And your dedicated FBi Buildings team is there to ensure a smooth and hassle-free building experience, every step of the way.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses high-quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our retail buildings can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Custom storefronts
- Interior liner package and insulation
- Large windows
- Overhead doors
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Commercial Buildings Gallery