Buildings that drive your business forward.
You want your dealership to make a good first impression on customers and showcase your products and services in the best possible light. Our dealerships:
- Maximize open space for showroom and floorplan flexibility
- Allow you to place doors and windows virtually anywhere, for plenty of natural light that makes customers feel welcome
- Offer many exterior finish options for curb appeal that attracts customers
And you’ll enjoy a hassle-free experience from discovery to service after the sale, courtesy of your dedicated FBi Buildings team.
Everything about our process focuses on gaining a complete understanding of your particular needs so we can develop the best possible solutions.
- Working closely with you, we start a deep-dive discovery process to understand your situation and look at any site-related issues
- We develop preliminary layouts, drawings, figures and more, in collaboration with our experienced design and engineering team
- Your final building solution is determined, and your FBi-trained, FBi-employed crew gets to work
- Your dedicated Construction Coordinator keeps the schedule moving
- You enjoy your new post-frame building – along with the peace of mind that comes from our superior warranty and service during your ownership of the building
Each FBi Buildings project uses high-quality materials that lend incredible durability to our buildings:
- Engineered concrete footings
- #1 SYP laminated columns
- Pre-engineered MSR wood trusses
- SPF #2 or better framing lumber
- Pre-drilled purlins
- Engineered header systems
- Galvalume® steel siding and roofing
- Kynar 500® Paint System
- Stainless steel cap powder-coated screws
- Complete gutter & downspout system
Our dealerships can include many special features that address your needs and add to the attractiveness of the building. Some popular features include:
- Large overhead doors
- Multiple bays to service or show vehicles
- Windows around sales floor
Just let us know a little about yourself and your needs, and we’ll be in touch.
Commercial Buildings Gallery