FBi Buildings, Inc., a leading company in the Post-Frame Industry, is seeking a Shipping /Receiving team member, stock, band, and load building materials. This position is located in Remington, IN
$1,000 / quarter training bonus for 1st year of service.
- Restock materials returned to FBi from job sites or retail customers.
- Deliver small shipments with yard trucks.
- Maintain yard and office buildings, including:
- Maintain the neatness and cleanliness of yard and yard buildings.
- Band materials into bundles or onto pallets in order to load onto delivery vehicles.
- Load and tie-down building materials on delivery vehicles.
- Receive building and maintenance materials, including:
- Physically unload, tag, and stock the materials.
- Process all paperwork.
- Responsible for maintaining all yard trucks.
- Monitor and approve all material that is shipped or received.
- Inventory all building materials quarterly.
- Notify Purchasing of materials that need to be reordered.
- Serve and wait on retail customers and contractors.
- Whatever it takes to get the job done. "It's not my job!" is not in my vocabulary.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Climb and maintain balance on storage decks and trucks as required.
- May lift, carry, handle or pull up to 100 pounds several times a day.
- Work outside in various weather conditions.
- Benefits after 30 days (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D
- 401k with company match
- 6 paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement