Truss Fabricators are responsible for assembling products accurately to ensure a quality product is produced. Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary for this position.
Requirements to be considered for this Position:
- Ability to do repetitious work
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to work in a team environment
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Reviews and analyzes work orders to ensure proper materials are being provided. • Sets up equipment and material in order to assemble products according to the design provided.
- Maintains inventory by providing an accurate count of products. Assembly:
- Performs repetitive line assembly operations to produce a quality product.
- Manually fits and sizes products by utilizing various tools.
- Ensures that production quotas are being met while maintaining quality assembly.
- Adheres to safety requirements by operating equipment and handling material in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Acknowledges and reports any defects or safety issues to the supervisor immediately.
Benefits Provided (full-time employees):
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employer-matching 401(k) Plan