This role serves as an innovative and collaborative business partner with responsibility for the successful delivery of solutions in support of strategic business initiatives. This individual must apply creative thinking, communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of our IT system investments. The key focus is to drive improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain processes via technology while serving as the liaison between business stakeholders and IT. This person will ensure that business needs are being met in an effective and efficient manner and work closely with leadership to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support technology solutions.
While programming and development will be a core part of this position, we are looking for someone with a desire to understand our processes from end-to-end. They will have the ability to recommend, justify and implement changes that improve efficiency and user experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and technical teams in the planning, design, and development of new information system solutions.
- Execute assigned projects in accordance with our standards, enabling successful business outcomes.
- Produce high-quality documentation for requirements, solution options, business cases, and recommendations on proposed solutions.
- Participate as a change agent to implement new strategic directions and technology decisions.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key internal/external customers and approach every challenge with a customer-centric approach.
- Experience working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Strong change management skills and the desire to make a difference.
- Ability to apply cost/benefit analysis in the assessment and recommendation of new system solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in accordance with our standards and processes.
- Prior experience with ERP or manufacturing-focused software is required; Vista Viewpoint is a plus.
- Broad experience with C# and SQL development in an Azure environment, including SSRS report creation and maintenance.
- Experience in the construction industry a plus but not required. A desire to learn our processes and improve them is a must.
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies.
- Ability to influence and gain the support of key stakeholders across the organization.
FBi Buildings, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75k - $85k
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance