FBi Buildings, Inc. is seeking an Inspector/Service Person to join our team.
As an Inspector/Service Person, you must be flexible and willing to do many tasks in or around the shop and field. This position will be going to job sites on a regular basis and requires attention to safety and OSHA guidelines. The position requires that the employee has some understanding to minor mechanical repairs.
How You’ll be Rewarded:
- Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision).
- Competitive pay
- Generous 401K Matching Program
- Paid time off
- Opportunities for development and advancement
What You’ll Do:
- Inspect and do small maintenance on QLyft equipment,
- Trailer (Preventive Maintenance)
- Interact with and gather information from employees about equipment problems and concerns.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal communication
- Positive attitude
- Diligent attention to safety
- Diligent attention to detail
- Team player