We are seeking to hire two full-time Development Managers to work out of our corporate office in Remington, IN.
As the Development Manager, you will manage the customer relationship after a sale has been made and assist the customer through some of the actions needed to get ready for construction. This includes but is not limited to sign-off on construction drawings, permitting, follow-up payments, and other activities. Once a customer has received their permit, the project would be handed off to a Project Manager who would then work out the construction schedule and activities.
Other responsibilities of the Development Manager are listed below:
- Provide FBi customers with functional support for the procurement and acquisition of building permits for projects after they have been sold by the sales team.
- Serve as a liaison to assist/facilitate the permit acquisition process either for the customer or in conjunction with the customer.
- Serve as a primary subject matter expert on department requirements and FBi permitting processes.
- Provides support to initiatives related to improving permitting processes and performance.
- Coordinates internal activities (i.e. construction drawing development) needed for permit procurement
- Assists customers with the application paperwork as necessary for filing and applying for a building permit.
- Accommodate customers who choose to pull their own permit, or have another entity in charge of this process, by expediting any deliverables (i.e., drawings, paperwork, etc.) needed from FBi to be provided to the customer timely and efficiently.
- Maintain good rapport with building departments and with customers.
- Complete ongoing research and data entry to maintain current requirements in the jurisdiction database.
- Attention to detail, proactively identify requirements and develop paths forward.
- Facilitate resolutions so projects remain on schedule.
- Communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people.
- Proficient with Micro Soft Office.
- Willing to learn basic drawing programs, (i.e. Google Sketchup).
- Benefits after 30 days (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- 401k with match
- Referral Program