If you are a detail-oriented, self-motivated professional with experience in the construction industry, join FBi Buildings, Inc., a leader in the Post-Frame Buildings Industry, as a Crew Manager. Below are the details for our Crew Manager Position.
- Manage the staffing, development, efficiency, safety, production, and quality for a select number of crews (generally, but not always 4 to 6).
- Reporting — Will be responsible for reporting the progress of each crew daily & weekly to the VP of Construction.
- Development — Must have a passion for developing soft skills and growing individuals into future leaders. Always looking for the potential within your team to develop, then reporting strategies with timeframes to grow those individuals.
- Communication & EQ — Must be a good communicator with high emotional intelligence to help reports and customers solve problems.
- Travel — Job will require some travel to meet crews where they are on-site to teach hard skills.
- Time commitment — Job will require days and even evenings reviewing prints & contracts in order to help the foremen build winning job strategies.
- Technology – Basic computer skills are needed to track and review metrics such as safety, quality, retention, production, and efficiency performance.
- Company Paid Life and AD&D
- Benefits after 30 days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Vehicle